Kitchen Fire – 3915 10th Ave

Post 60 of 98

05/06/2013 – Around 5:30 p.m. Monday evening, firefighters responded to a kitchen fire at 3915 10th Avenue, off of Broadway Avenue. Upon arrival, Engine 5 reported smoke coming from a two story frame residence.

The fire was quickly extinguished and fire damage was contained to the stove. The occupant was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.

Firefighters remained on scene for about an hour removing smoke from the house. The fire was determined to be the result of unattended cooking and damages were limited to approximately $600.

This article was written by Chief Taylor