House Fire – 3405 Elm St

Post 58 of 97

05/06/2013 –  Sunday evening, around 9:30 p.m., a neighbor reported visible flames and smoke coming from a house at 3405 Elm St. Firefighters arrived a couple minutes later and forced entry into the home. They discovered a fire in an unoccupied bedroom and quickly extinguished the fire. 

Fire officials determined the cause to be an electrical short in a floor sander. Damages are estimated at $2500 and no injuries were reported.

This article was written by Chief Taylor